Thursday, September 11, 2008

Every journey starts with a trip to the bathroom

This is gonna be short, 'cause I gotta go... But I just wanted to give a quick introduction: All of you nerds with the latest technology tucked away in your gun holster, and a slide-rule hidden in your boots, you're not alone. Sometimes it fun to play with fire, and sometimes a bear will run if you charge. If you ever got sick of hiding behind your over-sized glasses in junior high, or got tired of dumbing-down conversation on the few dates you could find in High School, then I think you might find yourself comfortable here at my blog.

If there is anything that I think helps me get through the repetitive tasks that people rely on nerds to accomplish, it is the fables and tall tales of times when I triumphed... or failed... badly. Any trough or crest will do, but please feel free to comment.

Be Prepared. This weekend Hurricane Ike is barreling down on Texas, and I will wait steadfast with my trusty steed (Stuart) and my iPhone's safety off, so that after the wind, rain, and tornadoes pass, I can go gather up all the harddrives, NIC's, and motherboards, to see if I can duct tape them back together. Or if it starts to get too bad, I'll make sure to "go" before riding into the sunset, so I don't get stuck at a gas station 5 miles out of town.

No comments:

######## #added by google analytics ######## ########